New Glyue Release! (v220.127.116.11)
A new Glyue release is now available! This latest version (v18.104.22.168) contains ~30 enhancements that are individually summarized in our public Glyue Release Notes.
Here are a few feature highlights:
- In-App User Notifications. Tracking integration development progress and communicating with stakeholders can require significant time and mental bandwidth. To lighten the load, we've built an in-app notification system to draw attention to comments with "@-prefixed" direct mentions, logic changes, and other types of events! Further work to (optionally) forward important notifications to users via email is underway.
- Better File-Based Integration Support. Building and supporting bulk data ETL and document transport integrations is a common Glyue use case. Now integrations can leverage a Glyue-specific file datatype and related built-in functions to ensure files can be searched and downloaded from within the run history page! NOTE: To help customers fully leverage this feature, we'll be retrofitting all existing adapters in a later release.
- New User Enrollment Improvements. The workflow to invite and on board new users now includes clearer messaging, captures user profile information, and puts documentation at a user's fingertips.
- Adapter Library Expansion. The AppOne adapter now supports the SaaS provider's Lender Connect services! Furthermore, we've added a Jira adapter to enable construction of integrations that power project management and support processes!
Customer DEV and TEST environments were updated to v22.214.171.124 earlier this week (May 9th-11th). Customer PROD environments will be updated after business hours next week (May 16th-18th).
As always, we'd love to know your thoughts about Glyue! We'll soon release in-app feedback collection features – until then, all customers are welcome to submit questions, comments, or concerns via their Glyue Help Center!
Per usual, shipping this release has been a team effort! We'd like to thank the following people:
- Michael McDaniel, Edward Gonzalez, Dwayne LaForce, Alexander Emili, and Travis Walter for Glyue code and documentation contributions.
- Travis Walter and Chris Griffis for QA testing.
- Gary Lu for the completed and upcoming mass customer deployments.
- All users and customers who participated in interviews or submitted feedback related to enhancement ideas, product limitations, or bugs.